OvuView tracks and predicts your period, ovulation and fertility, using sophisticated sympto-thermal methods (STM).
[ NOTE: This application has just been released. We welcome emails with feedback, suggestions, support/feature requests and (hopefully rare) crash reports, so that we can fix them right away. Please contact us at email@example.com. With your help, we can make OvuView great! ]
This app can be used both as an advanced birth control tool, or as a simple menstrual calendar, and help you to:
• avoid pregnancy using natural contraceptive methods,
• maximize your chances of conceiving a baby,
• plan your next holiday with future menstruation and ovulation dates predicted,
• track headache, appetite, PMS and other symptoms,
• replace sympto-thermal paper charts with a more convenient way of charting.
Based on your cycle symptoms (such as menses, basal body temperature, cervical mucus and/or cervix), OvuView automatically evaluates and charts your fertility using proven natural family planning (NFP) methods. In particular, 4 sympto-thermal (Billings, Rötzer, Konald/Kippley, Cautious), 5 mucus-only (5 Day Dry Up, Döring, 21/20 Days Rule, Last Dry Day, 4/5/6 Day Rule), 3 temperature-only (Marshall, 4HT, 5HT) and 2 calendar methods (Standard Days Method, Calendar Rythm Method) are implemented.
Key features include:
• 14 fertility awareness methods
• tracking many symptoms, taking notes
• calendar view
• advanced chart showing temperature and symptoms
• guiding hints
• educational tips and information about your menstrual cycle and your fertility signs
• cycle statistics
• automatic morning notification to record basal body temperature (BBT)
• data backup/restore
• data import from ‘My Days’, ‘Menstrual Calendar’ and ’WomanLog Calendar’
• color themes
• demo mode (giving you a glimpse of what the app is capable of in the long run)
Note: this is a fully functional ad supported version. A paid version will be released soon with no ads and a few extra features, such as:
• password protection,
• emailing data for spreadsheet editing or doctor review,
• enabling/disabling particular sympto-thermal method
• more advanced charts
If you have any suggestions and/or feedback, please do not hesitate to let us know!
improved/reduced memory usage
sliding legend in chart
fixed problem with non-clickable ads
fixed all reported issues
Latest version: 1.0.4 (for all Android versions)